39 more analogue selfies…

…all done late evening to keep up the daily drawing habit/obsession, and all drawn with bent-nib fude pens, great for both strong blocks of shady ink and fine lines for hatching… (Many of these have been posted to this fun group of fellow self-sketchers)

…and 168 others from the past few years!

About Ed Mostly

Enthusiastic daily sketcher based in Bath Uk
This entry was posted in collections, daily drawing, fude pen, self-portrait and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to 39 more analogue selfies…

1. Jim says:

Deeply disturbing. You do realise that Google’s Deep Mind algorithms can now identify you everywhere?

2. Francesca Odell says:

Brilliant Ed. They are so good!

Sent from my iPad

3. miatagrrl says:

Fantastic — the many faces of Ed!

– Tina

4. sierramachado says:

I love these! Great way to build a habit of drawing daily.

5. Jen says:

These are really good drawings!

6. cracks4win says:

Amazing and very much skillful drawings i ever seen. awesome work 🙂

7. I like your choise of color in the earlier ones!

8. I really love your sketches. The detail is awesome!!!

9. Wonderful. And poignant, although this poignancy (self-appraisal, individual vs. collective) could well be a projection of my overactive imagination!

10. Abby says:

For such an amazing artist, you do sulk a lot! 😉

• Ed Mostly says:

Ha! They’re mostly done last thing at night, to keep up the daily drawing habit, so I’m tired and having to concentrate on the sketch. I’m really quite cheery! I’ve had a sudden spike in interest in the post, can I ask where you saw it? Thanks

• Abby says:

I love that you said ‘I’m really quite Cheery’. Ok Sir. I will take your word for it. I saw the post on the WordPress curated collection of freshly pressed posts? It’s what you get when you click the Discover button?

• Ed Mostly says:

Ah, that makes sense, the Editor’s Pick. Thanks!

11. Aseem Sharma says:

This is such a fresh take on digital selfies. Kudos!

12. This is really incredible. Love the drawings and the idea of the dedicated and focused practice. Your post seems to be appearing as a featured post on WordPress which may explain the spike in views. Hope it continues for you.